Unique DIY Wall Hanging Floral Arrangement
In this DIY video we show you how to make a very unique floral arrangement to hang on your wall! This project uses a burlap canvas to build off of, and makes a beautiful arrangement that you can hang on a wall, door, mantle, etc. This would also make the PERFECT gift for your loved ones. Get all of the supplies at your local Carolina Pottery store, or online at www.carolinapottery.com!
Looking for a new gift idea other than the traditional bouquet of flowers? We have a fun and unique idea that you can use for any occasion! In this DIY video we show you how to make a very unique floral arrangement to hang on your wall!
For this tutorial you'll need:
- burlap canvases
- hot glue
- hot glue gun
- ribbon of choice
- stems of choice
- floral wire
- wire cutters
- Take a piece of ribbon and glue the ends together to create a loop. We've added a piece of wire to ours for extra security.
- Use your hot glue gun to glue the loop to the back of your burlap canvas.
- Flip your canvas back over to the top and use scraps of flowers and grass to create an arrangement in your hand. Play with the arrangement until you've found a grouping you like!
- Take floral wire and wrap it around the bouquet until it's tightly secure. Make sure to leave a section of excess wire.
- Poke the excess wire through the burlap canvas and twist it in the back to secure it. Add a little bit of hot glue over the wire for added security.
- Flip the canvas back over and add your bow by laying it on top of the stems and poking it through the canvas just like you did with the bouquet. We created a HoBo Bow. Click here for directions.
- Twist the wire to secure it to the back of the canvas and add more hot glue for added security.
- Use wire cutters to trim your wire on the back.
- Fluff your bow and hang your decor on your wall!