Moss Basket Floral Door Hanger
In this tutorial we'll show you how to make a beautiful moss basket for your door! This project is perfect for someone who wants low maintenance front door decor or for someone who doesn't consider themselves "crafty"! This project can be used every season and requires little to no effort to upkeep! You don't even need to pull out the hot glue! It's THAT easy!
What You'll Need:
- moss basket (or hanging basket of choice)
- a selection of 2-3 silk stems of your choice (we used berries & wildflowers)
- crafting easel (optional)
- craft wire
1. Shop at Carolina Pottery for your basket and silk stems!
2. Once you've chosen your basket, hang it on your easel or secure it against a wall.
3. Simply add the stems you chose into your basket. Be sure to mix them up to create variety and to avoid all of one flower being in one spot of the basket.
4. Take your raffia to create a bow (see our raffia bow tutorial for help)
5. Secure the bow with craft wire onto the side of the basket.
6. Switch out your stems for every season!
As always, get creative and add your own flare! We'd LOVE if you shared your version of this design with us on Facebook or Instagram! Be sure to tag us and use the hashtag #CarolinaPottery
Don't forget to come shop with us for all your floral decor supplies! CLICK HERE for store locations.