How To Tie A Tulle Bow
Watch this simple DIY to make a tulle bow for weddings, gift backs, parties, wreaths and more!
What you’ll need:
- Roll of tulle in any color
- Floral wire
- Take the end of your tulle and loop creating eight loops of equal length with four on each side. Cut the tule off of the bolt with scissors.
- Wrap a piece of floral wire around the middle and pull it tight and twist.
- Option two: Gather three different colors of tulle together and make loops as you did before, but this time make sure to keep the colors close to one another as you pull them from the bolt. Create an eight loop bow.
- Create a streamer to go underneath the bow by cutting a long length from all three colors, fold it in half, and attach at the back of the bow with the rest of the floral wire.
This kind of bow is great for wedding décor, gift bag decorating, or placing on wrapped gifts. They can be customized for any season or occasion and are quick to make! Visit us online at carolinapottery.com to find mesh, tule, and ribbon and wreath forms, or come in to one of our four locations to find the supplies for this wreath and much more! We can’t wait to see you!