How to Paint Pillows and Pillow Wraps
What you’ll need
- Outdoor fabric
- Acrylic paint
- Sharpie marker
- Lay the stencil on top of your fabric wrap and using a permanent marker trace inside of the stencil. It may help to tape the stencil to the wrap to keep it from moving while you trace.
- Connect any missed areas on the traced letter with marker
- Follow the outline of your letter and fill in with acrylic paint. When it’s dried (after about 30 minutes) go back in and trace around the letter in any places you may have missed with paint or maker.
- Add the wrap to any of your outdoor pillows and use them through any season! You can create seasonally themed wraps.
- Option 2: you can use acrylic paint and stencils on any outdoor pillow to create words or quotes!
Place your pillows outside on a bench or rocking chair and enjoy!
You’ll find the supplies for this project and much more at any of our Carolina Pottery locations!