How To Make An Everyday Wreath
What you’ll need:
- Sign with a quote or saying of your choice
- Grapevine wreath
- Season-neutral ribbon in a pattern or burlap
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
- Glue gun or glue pan
- Using floral wire, run the wire through the holes of your sign and attach it by wiring to the grapevine branches. If your sign doesn’t have a hole, you can make one with a hammer and nail or a small drill bit. Make sure to attach the sign on all four corners or edges equally to keep it solid on your wreath.
- Create two bows, one smaller than the other, and attach one at the top, and one at the bottom of your wreath with floral wire. The smaller bow show go at the top, with a shorter tail. The larger bow will go at the bottom and have longer tails.
- Cut greenery pieces with wire cutters, and dip it into glue, and inserting around the bows. This is the fun part where you get to decide how much or how little you would like to add to your wreath! We just added two pieces, one on either Side of the smaller bow.
- Take small cuts of cotton and add to either side of your bow as well.
- We added more greenery and cotton to either side of our bigger bow to make it “heavier” as your eye looks at it.
- We were able to create our entire wreath with one greenery bush and one cotton bush! The great thing about everyday wreaths is you can hang them year after year any time you’re in between holidays and seasons.
We did our every day wreath in a farmhouse look, but you’re welcome to choose any style and color theme you would like to compliment your front door or home decor. You’ll find everything you need for this project and much more at all of our Carolina Pottery stores, and select items online as well! Happy Decorating!