How to Make a Wreath Snowman!
What You’ll Need:
- 12” Wreath
- 20” Wreath
- 24” Wreath
- Floral wire
- Buffalo check 9” fabric mesh (10 yard spool) (optional)
- Pre-made snowman top-hat (optional)
- Use Floral Wire to attach each wreath. Overlap them a little to ensure they don’t flop around. For extra support you can use the greenery from the top wreath, and wrap it around the second metal part on the back of the bottom wreath.
- Repeat this with the largest wreath to the middle wreath, this time using two pieces of wire. Where the top and bottom part of the wreath meet, wrap with floral wire. Make sure to twist tightly, and use part of the greenery from the middle wreath and wrap around the second metal part of the 24” wreath.
- Option 1: Add a scarf to your snowman! Cut a piece of Fabric Mesh in a buffalo check pattern, and attach to the middle wreath. Attach ends with small sections that “bubble” out to make the scarf look full. Cut a second piece, fold it in half, and wrap around the snowman’s neck, and securing with a knot. The length of both mesh pieces is up to you!
- Option 2: Add a snowman hat with floral wire!
Hang up for everyone to enjoy! After Christmas you can change out your snowman’s hat and scarf for the rest of the winter!
We have everything you need to create this project and more in stores at any of our four Carolina Pottery locations. Come visit us! If you aren’t near a store check us out online at www.carolinapottery.com.