How To Make A Wedding Corsage
It’s wedding season! And we’re here to show you how to make a wedding corsage for that special day. There are several different options of what you can add your flowers to. We have a silver beaded option for the wristlet or a Velcro option as well! Today we’ll be using the beaded bracelet but this method will work with whatever wrist band you decide on.
- Flowers (can match the bridesmaid’s dresses, or the color of the wearer’s dress. It’s your choice!)
- Wire cutters or scissors
- A corsage base or wristlet
- Jewels and ribbon or other small elements you would like to incorporate.
- Cut your greenery pieces to a short length, and lay the pieces on top of your wristlet before gluing in to make sure they look the way you want them.
- Cut flowers and place on top to see how you would like the flowers to look as well.
- We took a piece of fern and placed it underneath the flowers and greenery to add a cascading look.
- Glue all your items into place to complete the project!