How to Make a Spring Door Hanger/Grapevine Loop
Hey y'all, in this video we teach you how to make a beautiful spring arrangement to hang on your front door! This is made using a forsythia grapevine loop, some silk flower stems, a cute wooden birdhouse, and a couple of bows. It's super easy to put together, and will make a wonderful addition to your home for spring! Check out our other videos for how to make the raffia bow, as well as how to tie a bow using wired ribbon!
- Grapevine loop or wreath
- Forsythia stems
- Wooden birdhouse
- Raffia bow
- Ribbon bow
- Floral wire
- Spring berries and wildflower stems
- Hot glue
- Glue pan
- Faux bird decoration
- Find a grapevine wreath or loop that is pre-decorated with forsythia like our premade grapevine forsythia loop, or add forsythia to a blank grapevine loop or wreath
- Take a piece of floral wire and attach a small birdhouse to the wreath/loop.
- Add a raffia bow with floral wire
- Make a small ribbon bow, and wire into place on tope of the raffia bow to give it dimension
- Take a few sprigs of berries and wildflowers securing in place with hot glue.
- Take you little bird, put him in your glue pan, and glue onto the birdhouse.