How to Make a Snowman Tophat Table Decoration!
Need a special centerpiece or decoration for your mantle? Have a winter birthday party coming up? We have the cutest project just for you! Watch as we make a quick and easy decoration with a top hat and snowman that will cheer up any space for years to come!
- Top Hat Decoration
- Plush Positionable Snowman (or other character of your choice)
- Christmas Wreath/Decor Picks
- Christmas Tree Branch picks
- Ornaments or novelties
- Hot Glue
- Craft Wire Cutters
- Place your top-hat upside-down on your workspace
- Take your snowman or other character and decide how you want to position them on the top-hat. Once you’ve decided, use generous amounts of hot-glue to secure them on the brim of the hat.
- Select decor picks, starting with Christmas tree greenery, dipping in hot glue and placing in the middle of the hat behind your snowman. Arranging almost like you would a flower arrangement, making sure spacing is even and varied in height.
- Take small ornaments or novelties like small gift boxes or snowflakes and place next to your snowman.
- Enjoy your new Christmas decoration!