How to Make a Snowman Tophat Table Decoration!
Need a special centerpiece or decoration for your mantle? Have a winter birthday party coming up? We have the cutest project just for you! Watch as we make a quick and easy decoration with a top hat and snowman that will cheer up any space for years to come!
What You’ll Need:
- Top Hat Decoration
- Plush Positionable Snowman (or other character of your choice)
- Christmas Wreath/Decor Picks
- Christmas Tree Branch picks
- Ornaments or novelties
- Hot Glue
- Craft Wire Cutters
- Place your top-hat upside-down on your workspace
- Take your snowman or other character and decide how you want to position them on the top-hat. Once you’ve decided, use generous amounts of hot-glue to secure them on the brim of the hat.
- Select decor picks, starting with Christmas tree greenery, dipping in hot glue and placing in the middle of the hat behind your snowman. Arranging almost like you would a flower arrangement, making sure spacing is even and varied in height.
- Take small ornaments or novelties like small gift boxes or snowflakes and place next to your snowman.
- Enjoy your new Christmas decoration!
We have so many things at Carolina Pottery to combine into the cutest arrangements and Christmas decorations. The options are endless! Come visit us today to pick up all your supplies for this project and many more!