How To Make a Santa Table Arrangement
Learn how to make a Santa table arrangement! Whether he goes by St. Nicholas, Santa Claus, or Father Christmas, he’s always a welcome guest in our Christmas decor!
What You’ll Need:
- Small Greenery Wreath (about 12”)
- Santa Figurine
- Berry Picks (2 whole picks, separated into smaller pieces)
- Spool of Christmas themed ribbon
- Hot glue
Directions For Option #1:
- Take berry picks separated into smaller pieces with wire cutters and tuck into the greenery wreath.
- Secure with wire or leave unsecured for easy disassembly and redecorating next year!
- Place Santa figurine in middle
Directions For Option #2:
- Take ribbon in short pieces. (Length varies depending on desired loop size)
- Form a loop and pinch ribbon together at the bottom of your loop. Wrap a stem from the greenery wreath around the pinched section of ribbon to secure.
- Cut end from the rest of the ribbon spool and dove-tail the ends of the looped ribbon to finish.
- Continue this way all the way around your wreath.
- Hot glue ornaments in between ribbon loops if desired.
- Place Santa figurine in the middle of your wreath.
Enjoy your new table arrangement all season and in years to come! The options are endless with our huge selection of holiday and winter themed picks and ornaments! Stop by today to find everything you need for this project and more!