How to Make a Raffia Bow
Many of our projects involve making a raffia bow to complement florals, decorate door hangings, or even wrap presents! Follow along with us to learn how to make one on your own for whatever craft project you have coming up!
What You’ll Need
- Floral wire
- Optional: pre-made ribbon bow.
- Grab a hand-full of raffia and separate out the amount you wish to use. Using one long section, create criss-crossing loops, allowing the excess to hang down on either side.
- Twist a piece of floral wire around the center of the raffia between both loops.
- Adjust the tails, trimming any uneven ends with scissors to the length you desire.
- For more flair, add a ribbon bow on top with another piece of wire!
Raffia is a versatile craft supply that can be used in any season. Pick some up in our floral area to complete the look of your arrangements and wreaths today!