How To Make A Hanging Basket
What you’ll need:
- Hanging basket
- Floral bushes
- Greenery pieces in vines, leaves, and grasses depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Fill your basket with styrofoam close to the top of the basket, and secure in place with a hot glue gun, or by dipping the styrofoam into a hot glue pan.
- Once the glue dries, start sticking your floral bushes into the styrofoam making sure to fill it nice and full!
- Spread the flowers out and make sure no negative space is left.
- Add a large greenery piece that drapes down over the edge of the basket
- Feel free to add vine pieces and grasses to make the basket look like it’s lush and overflowing!
Your greenery basket is now finished and ready to hang on your front porch without the fuss or worry of keeping plants alive! You’ll find everything you need for this project and much more at all of our Carolina Pottery locations! Visit us today to get everything you need to make your home beautiful! Happy decorating!