How To Decorate A Lantern For Christmas
What you’ll need
- Metal lantern in any color you choose
- Battery operated candle
- Wire cutters
- Christmas floral pick, separated into individual items
- Zip ties or floral wire.
- Ribbon Bow in proportion to the lantern
- Wire on your bow with floral wire, tucking in the ends of the wire out of sight as much as possible.
- Add a zip tie to the top of the lantern and tuck greenery and other pieces from your floral pick behind the bow into the zip tie to secure it. Keep adding pieces from the pick, or you’re happy with how it looks. You can use hot glue to secure ornaments if desired.
- This principle for decorating can work with other items like lighted gift boxes we have at Carolina Pottery!
You’ll find everything you could need or want to complete this project at Carolina pottery at any of our four locations during the Christmas season! We can’t wait to see you! Happy Decorating!