Easy Table Arrangements
Watch as Sarah Gaither creates a customized and super simple dining room table arrangement in minutes with just a few elements that will give your table the special touch of greenery and color it needs!
What you need
- A Pre-made wreath of your choice
- LED Pillar Candle OR
- Flower arrangement
- Wired ribbon of your choice
- Floral Wire
- Select your favorite pre-made wreath and place on your table
- Choose an LED pillar candle OR a floral arrangement bought pre-made, or arranged by yourself and place inside the empty center of your wreath.
- An added option is to select a spool of your favorite wired ribbon. Taking a section of floral wire, (however much is needed to wrap around your wreath’s base) twist it around the end of your ribbon and again around the wreath base to tack it down.
- Create a “puff” of ribbon between sections wired to the base of the wreath to create volume and dimension.
- Once you’ve placed puffs of ribbon around the entire wreath, cut the end of your ribbon and tuck it underneath out of sight.
- Optional- Leave both ends of the ribbon longer for a “tail” accent for your centerpiece!
Enjoy your new centerpiece and switch out ribbons, candles, or floral arrangements to customize it all year long! Come visit us to create this quick and easy table arrangement today!