DIY Mesh Tubing Bow Tutorial
What You’ll Need:
- Multiple colors of mesh tubing
- Floral wire
- Pull the end of the mesh tubing from the rest of the bundle and then cut the plastic packaging that secures it. It’s easier to start the bow with the bundles still secured.
- Loop it around like a bow loop and clump it together in your hands and keep looping it around back and forth, gathering it in your hand in the middle until you have the desired size and fullness for the project you will be adding the bow to. Cut the ends from the rest of the bundles.
- Take one of each color, or multiple if you are using just a few colors, and place the middle in your hands with the rest of the gathered bow. You can make these long sections as long or as short as you would like! Cut the longer sections from your bundles.
- Place a piece of wire around the middle of everything you have gathered in your hand and twist to secure.
- Go in and cut some the loops of tubing to make it look more like a “firework”. This is another fun way to use the mesh tubing! Cut all the loops, or just a few!
Your bow is finished, and ready to be added to a present, an arrangement, or wreath! Check out more DIY videos on youtube or at our blog on carolinapottery.com. You’ll find supplies for this project and much more at any of our four store locations in the south east! Just visit our locations page to learn more!