December Christmas Wreaths & Hangers
What you’ll need:
- Premade wreath
- Greenery wreath
- Premade bow or one you’ve made yourself from one of our bow tutorials!
- Premade teardrop shape
- Premade greenery teardrop
- Fluff the greenery wreath to make sure no branches are lying flat or smushed.
- Place the premade wreath on top of your greenery wreath, and using the branches from the greenery wreath, wrap around the premade wreath to secure it in place. This way if you decide to change out your decor or style next Christmas you won’t have to worry about wire or glue!
- Go back in and fluff the greenery wreath if needed, and fluff up the center to make the entire wreath look like one piece!
- Attach a bow you’ve made ahead of time.
If you’re making the teardrop version of this, repeat all steps from above!
Shop for all your DIY Christmas supplies at Carolina Pottery during the Christmas season! We can’t wait to see you there! Merry Christmas, and Happy Decorating!