Christmas Farm Fan Decor
We're using our vintage farm decor to add a rustic twist to Christmas! Add bows, ribbon, greenery and more to create a beautiful focal point for your home. We're even sharing a few tricks to keep your design looking fresh! Get creative! Don't forget to visit us for all your crafting DIY supplies!
- Metal farm fan wall art
- Pre-made ribbon bow in farm truck pattern, buffalo check and black and white stripe, or whatever patterns you choose!
- Floral Wire
- Greenery Picks
- Water resistant berry picks
- Cotton picks
- Pinecones from your yard, or some picks from Carolina pottery
- Hot glue and Glue pan
- Wire cutters
- Attach your bow to the farm fan with floral wire.
- Add some greenery picks with greenery picks and hot glue on either side of the bow. Go back in with floral wire to further secure the greenery to the fan
- Add some berry and cotton picks to the greenery. If you have some pinecones from your yard or ones you found at Carolina Pottery, add those in as well!