Christmas Farm Fan Decor
We're using our vintage farm decor to add a rustic twist to Christmas! Add bows, ribbon, greenery and more to create a beautiful focal point for your home. We're even sharing a few tricks to keep your design looking fresh! Get creative! Don't forget to visit us for all your crafting DIY supplies!
What You’ll Need
- Metal farm fan wall art
- Pre-made ribbon bow in farm truck pattern, buffalo check and black and white stripe, or whatever patterns you choose!
- Floral Wire
- Greenery Picks
- Water resistant berry picks
- Cotton picks
- Pinecones from your yard, or some picks from Carolina pottery
- Hot glue and Glue pan
- Wire cutters
- Attach your bow to the farm fan with floral wire.
- Add some greenery picks with greenery picks and hot glue on either side of the bow. Go back in with floral wire to further secure the greenery to the fan
- Add some berry and cotton picks to the greenery. If you have some pinecones from your yard or ones you found at Carolina Pottery, add those in as well!
Hang your new Christmas metal art decoration outside above your garage or on the side of your house, or even somewhere in your home. If you make a creation similar to this project with items from Carolina pottery make sure to snap a picture of it and share it on social media with the hashtag #carolinapottery so we can see it! Merry Christmas!