Carolina Pottery is committed to providing our customers with the best shopping experience possible. We are currently searching for a full-time Key Holder at our West Columbia location. As a Key Holder, you will be responsible for carrying out that goal by offering a friendly, positive customer service-oriented shopping atmosphere. You will provide the Store Management with the help required to keep the store in top running order. We are looking for a responsible, friendly and experienced individual to help organize and run our store. Considered an overall store floater- you can be plugged in anywhere on the schedule as needed.
Assist management with opening activities such as:
- Putting tills in registers
- Printing and/or submitting daily reports
- Turning on lights; unlocking appropriate doors
Assist management with closing activities such as:
- Counting down tills
- Preparing daily deposit
- Turning off lights; ensuring all doors are locked and secure
Assist management with other tasks such as cashier voids/transaction cancels, processing employee purchases, check approval.
Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions.
Maintains a safe and clean store environment.
- High School diploma.
- 1-3 years Supervisory experienced.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
About Carolina Pottery:
Carolina Pottery was started in 1983 in Smithfield, North Carolina. With locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, our vision is to provide our customers with the products they need to enhance their indoor and outdoor living experiences. Our stores feature the latest trends in home furnishings at everyday low prices. One visit and you'll see, there's more in store at Carolina Pottery!