Decorate a Lighted Gift Box!
What You’ll Need:
- Lighted Present
- Ribbon bow in any style you want! Watch our bow tutorials to learn how to make one yourself!
- Floral wire
- Wire Cutters
- Hot Glue
- Glue pan
- Plush elf character
- Christmas décor picks
- Remove the bow from the top of your lighted present with some wire cutters
- Attach Bow to one side of the top of the present with floral wire.
- Take your elf character, cover his bottom with hot glue, and place to the other side of your bow to look like he is sitting on top of the present.
- Cut Christmas picks to various heights, dividing as desired and securing with hot glue around the bow behind the elf character.
- Fluff your bow and cut tails to trail down the length of the present.
Place anywhere you want a whimsical touch of Christmas fun! Find everything you need for this project and many more at any of our four Carolina Pottery locations in the southeast!