Lodge LMP3 Cast Iron Melting PotItem #: LMP3 | Add to Wishlist
*AVAILABLE IN-STORE ONLY!
Details & Dimensions
Like any piece of Lodge Cast Iron, our melting pot is a great heat conductor and is used for warming butter, melting cheese, scalding milk or heating syrup—and it moves with ease from the stovetop to the grill. Sportsmen find it ideal as a lead ladle.
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- 15 ounce cast iron melting pot
- 1.83 lbs
9.31 l x 5.43 w x 2.87 h
No reviews posted yet
You must be logged in to leave a review