ALL our stores are open for business again!
- Smithfield, NC location is open Monday through Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday 11am to 6pm.
- Augusta, GA location is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm, and Sunday 1pm to 6pm.
- Myrtle Beach location is open Monday through Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- West Columbia location is open Monday through Saturday 10am to 6pm, and Sunday 1pm to 6pm.
Please see our message below to read how we are protecting you, and our employees as we reopen our stores. We encourage you to make the best decision for your personal health and the safety of others, and are continuing to offer curbside pick up for those who wish to use it. Our online shop continues to grow and offer more for purchase online, so keep checking back!
Thank you for your continued support of Carolina Pottery!
Dear Carolina Pottery Customers,
We appreciate each and every one of you, and cannot thank you enough for all of your support over the nearly 37 year history of our company. While we are experiencing an unprecedented crisis, that none of us could have predicted, we humbly ask for your continued support so that we can maintain operations, and continue to employ as many of our associates as we can.
How You Can Help:
- Shop Online: We are going to be featuring various products in our emails and on our website that can be purchased online or over the phone. These items can be shipped to you, or picked up curbside at any of our store locations (including any closed stores).
- Purchase Gift Cards: We would be so grateful if you would consider purchasing gift cards now, for use later on once business operations and our economy return to normal conditions. Gift cards can be purchased in-store, over the phone, or on our website.
- Help Us Spread the Word: Please tell your friends about us, forward our emails, and share our social media posts. Every little bit helps!
- Shop In-Store: All of our stores are currently open, and we invite you to come shop with us if you make the decision to go out! Our stores are not busy, so you can shop with ease and plenty of distance between you and other customers. We are also taking great strides to ensure our stores are clean and safe, including social distancing, constant sanitizing of surfaces, rigorous hand washing, and requiring any sick employees to stay at home.
- Shop and Support Local: Whether you shop with us or not, PLEASE help support local businesses during this time, as well as once things start to reopen. Local businesses are the backbone of the economy, and need your support now more than ever!
- Personal Shopping: If your local store is closed, or you still don’t feel comfortable coming in the store to shop, call us and we would love to help you shop over the phone. Our Smithfield NC and Myrtle Beach locations are offering personal shopping assistance over the phone! If you know of products you want, have seen products on social media, or are curious if we carry certain items, please call, we are ready and glad to serve you.
Again, we cannot thank you enough for supporting our business all of these years. We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come. We hope you all stay well during this time, and may God bless you and your family!
Chief Operating Officer
All upcoming floral classes at all locations have been canceled.
Please contact your local store if you were signed up for an upcoming class. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide additional updates when necessary.