Warehouse / Delivery Driver - West Columbia, SC12.20.2017
Carolina Pottery is looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our company's warehouse operations. You will also deliver product to our other store locations and make customer deliveries.
We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work entire shift on his or her feet. We are looking for a professional with a pleasant disposition, who is able to give customers a positive customer service experience.
- Unloading/loading trucks.
- Inspect product for defects and damages.
- Help organize warehouse space.
- Making deliveries to other store locations.
- Making customer deliveries.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Working in the warehouse as well as the retail store.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Proven Warehouse experience.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required.
- Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record with no moving violations.
- 1 year or more of driving a box truck.
- Must be able to pass physical.
- Must be able to lift 50 or more lbs.
About Carolina Pottery:
Carolina Pottery was started in 1983 in Smithfield, North Carolina. With locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, our vision is to provide our customers with the products they need to enhance their indoor and outdoor living experiences. Our stores feature the latest trends in home furnishings at everyday low prices. One visit and you'll see, there's more in store at Carolina Pottery!