Shipping Receiving Associate06.02.2022
Carolina Pottery is currently seeking an organized and efficient Shipping and Receiving Associate for our Myrtle Beach, SC location. The Shipping and Receiving Associate will be responsible for unloading delivery trucks and compare received products from packing list to our company purchase orders. This is a part-time position.
Shipping and Receiving Associate Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and excellent customer service.
- Receive products from vendor deliveries and unload trucks at the loading dock.
- Compare packing lists to company purchase orders and ensure the products in each delivery matches the packing list.
- Keep open purchase orders organized.
- Keep Freight Log to maintain record of all purchase orders received.
- Package products for return to vendors. Process all freight claims.
- Boxing, packing and shipping out customer orders.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years shipping and receiving experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds unassisted.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
Shipping and Receiving Associate Qualifications:
Starting at $9.00
About Carolina Pottery:
Carolina Pottery was started in 1983 in Smithfield, North Carolina. With locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, our vision is to provide our customers with the products they need to enhance their indoor and outdoor living experiences. Our stores feature the latest trends in home furnishings at everyday low prices. One visit and you'll see, there's more in store at Carolina Pottery!