Shipping Receiving Associate12.13.2017
Carolina Pottery is currently searching for a Shipping and Receiving Associate for our Myrtle Beach location. Please submit resume.
- Provide professional and excellent customer service.
- Unload/load trucks.
- Check in freight accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keep open purchase orders organized.
- Keep Freight Log to maintain record of all purchase orders received.
- Freight claims.
- Boxing, packing and shipping out customer orders.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 25 or more lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Shipping and Receiving experience a must.
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
$9.00 - $10.00 per hour
About Carolina Pottery:
Carolina Pottery was started in 1983 in Smithfield, North Carolina. With locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, our vision is to provide our customers with the products they need to enhance their indoor and outdoor living experiences. Our stores feature the latest trends in home furnishings at everyday low prices. One visit and you'll see, there's more in store at Carolina Pottery!